The visa is issued to those who are high-level talents or whose skills are urgently needed in China.
Documents for Professional Talent Visa (R visa):
1. Application Form.
2. Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).
3. Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.
4. Original employment letter or photo copy of commercial registration if you are the owner.
5. The applicant should submit relevant certification in accordance with relevant regulations, and meet the relevant requirements of the competent authorities of the Chinese government on high-level talents and individual with special skills urgently needed by China.
6. Photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence permit, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.