Student visa for non-Saudi:
X1, the visa is issued to those who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days.
X2, the visa is issued to those who intend to study in China for a period of no more than 180 days.
Basic documents for student visa (X visa):
1. Application form.
2. Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).
3. Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.
4. Photocopy of residence permit and passport (from both applicant and guardian).
5. Employment Letter for guardian.
6. Guarantee letter from guardian.
7. Bank statements for the last 6 months.
1) Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China.
2) Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
We kindly remind you that:
Holders of X1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.
1) Original and photocopy of Admission Notice issued by a school or other entities in China.