Home / Non-Saudi


This visa is issued to foreign crew members of means of international transportation, including aircraft, trains and ships, or motor vehicle drivers engaged in cross-border transport activities, or to the accompanying family members of the crew members of the above-mentioned ships.


Documents for crew visa (C visa)


1.        Application Form.

2.        Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).

3.        Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.

4.        A letter of guarantee issued by a foreign transport company or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity in China.

5.        Photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence permit, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

Call Now