The visa is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, commercial business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, internal practice, for a period of no more than six months.
Documents for the visa (M/F-visa):
1. Application Form.
2. Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).
3. Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.
4. Original employment letter or photocopy of commercial registration if you are the owner of company.
5. Invitation letter issued by relevant entity or individual. The invitation letter should contain:
a) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
b) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
c) Information on the inviting entity with copy certificate commerce and industry or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
6. Other documents (consulate declares if necessary).