- Citizens of the U.S., Canada, Portugal, and some other countries enjoy visa-free entry into Macao for tourism purpose. Please visit the Macao Public Security Police Force website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html for details.
- Holders of ordinary passports and some holders of service passports of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam must apply for a Macao visa at Chinese diplomatic or consular missions abroad or the Commissioner’s Office of China’s Foreign Ministry in the Hong Kong before entering Macao.
- Citizens of countries other than those mentioned in the above clauses may apply for an “Entry Permit” (aka “Visa-upon-arrival”) at any of the border checkpoints of the Immigration Department of the Public Security Police upon arrival at Macao.
Macao Visa Requirements:
- Application form.
- Photocopy of passport
- Two recent photos.
- Photocopy of residence permit, and it should be translated to English.
- Original employment letter in English.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months (English version).
- Booking of round-way flight and hotel.
- Exit- Re-entry visa copy.
- Invitation letter from Macao (For business trip).
- Macao visa processing takes more than 4 weeks.
- 180SR (non-refundable) payment for submit application, and pay 220SR/370SR after the notification from Chinese Embassy.