The visa is issued to those who intend to transit through China
Documents for transit visa (G visa)
- Application Form.
- Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).
- Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.
- Original employment letter or photocopy of commercial registration if you are the owner.
- A confirm connected passenger tickets for transit to a third country or region by an international aircraft, ship or train via China.
- Photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence permit, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.