The visa is issued to those who intend to reside in China permanently
Documents for Permanent Residence Visa (D-visa):
1. Application Form.
2. Two recent photos with white background (photo size: 33mm*48mm, eyeglasses or head-cover is unacceptable).
3. Passport with at least six months of remaining validity and sufficient blank visa pages.
4. Original employment letter or photocopy of commercial registration if you are the owner.
5. The original and copy of Confirmation Form of Alien Permanent Residence Status in China issued by Ministry of Public Security.
6. Photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence permit, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
7. Other documents (consulate declares if necessary).